Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Confection Perfection

The perfect gummy worm will by a sour one for sure. It will be 10 feet long and a sour coating all around it. I also want the sour infused into the gummy itself. I can take so much sour I eat lemons by itself as a snack. When its it a gummy worm however my mouth would just water every time I look at it. Being near it will give me the temptation of biting into that chewy worm. Savoring with every taste bud I have. The sour overflowing in my mouth as I pucker only a little bit, but enough for me to call it sour. I will keep chewing it until it dissolves into my mouth and runs down my throat. Suprisingly there is a gummy worm that’s isn’t ten feet long but only 2 feet. Either way it has sour all over that bad boy and inside the gummy. That not only will be the most perfect gummy worm, but the perfect present.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yes I would like one please Thank you

    ReplyDelete