Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Perfect Day

The days have gone by in my life that aren't always the best. But, there are some days were I never want it to end and enjoy it. I would wake up an hour after dawn fully refreshed and energized for the day. Enjoying the sunlight peeking through my window and the gentle sound of the trees swaying outside in the morning. I go and get breakfast with pancakes, french toast, and any other breakfast meals. Once done and really full as if I was going to rupture I would relax on my bed again watching a couple videos until the food in my stomach went down. I would lay for an hour just thinking and relaxing while my family is doing the same. There was no yelling, no work, and no stress.

After laying for a couple hours me and my family start packing for our bike trip in a trail that goes through the forest and across rivers. Once outside we soak up the sunlight and mild temperatures as we head into the car with our bikes. When we arrived everyone was full and energy and ready to race with our bikes down the trail. My parents are behind us looking at the river while me and my sibling head out to the tail where we rode our hearts out. We enjoyed the scenery with green everywhere and birds chirping in the distance. We see animals in the forest and stop to watch them for minutes at a time. After we finished the trail and everyone exhausted from the ride we get put the bikes back in the car and leave.

We arrived and every one had an appetite after all biking we set up the grill and start cooking. Me and my sibling waiting impatiently out side in the back yard setting up tables and chairs. While setting up we smell the delicious food cooking and we pick up the pace. Now done with the work my whole family grab a basketball and play a game.  Everyone was sweaty after that so we start getting buckets of water and we throw it onto each other. All of us laughing we check the food and it is finished. We all dry off as much as we can and we all sit down together. We eat and our neighbors join in with us and we all have a blast playing basketball and talking.

At dusk everyone was full and tired we grab another grill and start a bonfire. We grab marsh mellows and Hershey chocolates. Everyone enjoyed their goey dessert as we all stayed out their for hours until we all were falling asleep. We put out the fire and everyone goes inside getting ready for bed. I took a shower and put on my pjs and laid in my bed covering myself and dirfiting to sleep. This is a perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment