Friday, September 8, 2017

10 years from now

In ten years, I hope I still have my family. To me family is everything, living without them would be a nightmare for me. Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. Next because of those changes my family made to me, I hope I'm successful and have a really good job. My dream job is being in the Nba so I hope I'm there. If not I could take a more realistic approach and be a meteorologist. I always loved weather and maybe I can get a position so I can get my dream cars. The dream car I want is Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Those a really expensive cars so I know its most likely not going to happen. So I want a Mustang GT. I fell in love with mustangs ever since my brother in law got one. So I hope I have one in 10 years. With that car I want to move in a house with my friends. It wont be permanent but ill stay there for a couple of years until I get a family. Since its so far in the future Mickey is most likely dead. So I want 2 dogs. I want and husky for my first one, and then a wiener dog mixed with a chihuahua. I hope it will fill the hole in my heart when Mickey dies. So that's about what I want to do in 10 years and maybe most of it will come true. The possibilities are endless so choosing the right one is important. I hope I didn't chose wrong.

4 comments:

  1. What type of Lamborghini ? You should get an aventador

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! A meteorologist sounds like a fascinating career!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amount of forethought is incredible for your age. Then again, such pleasing writing could only come from someone who has thought ahead. While I'm here, I want to say that if you want a husky, you may also want to invest in a vacuum. I own a husky, and come spring, our home is covered in a fine layer of fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I challenge myself countless days so I am prepared for my career by the time I’m an adult. Also thanks for the tip! I have a black labador and he sheds so much hair I can make a carpet! So I’m sure I’ll be used to it by the time I get one.

    ReplyDelete